.jpg)
I am so trying to get some l/0 done so I can spend AS LONG AS IT TAKES on Landon's prom layouts. Here are a few I have been working on. As you all know.....I have taken the step to being a ONE PAGE LAYOUTER....I must confess......I thought I would NEVER do that and could not imagine opening a book and having to focus on just one page...............well those days are completely OVER. I am a scrapbooker.......I am a wife......I am a mother.....I am a career woman....I am a school (two school) volunteer.....I workout.....I garden......I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO STRESS OUT OVER 2 PAGE LAYOUTS ANYMORE. I did a few one pagers and absolutely love it and have been getting a lot done. I want to scrap everything....that has always been me....and sometimes it is just one picture that is needed to capture the entire experience and a short journal entry to satisfy my addiction...............so.....take a look at my most recent ONE PAGE LAYOUTS! Feel the FREEDOM!
.jpg)
1 comment:
I quit stressing about 2 page layouts YEARS AGO!!!! Sometimes one page IS enough. great pages!
Post a Comment