.jpg)
Well it has been way too long.........WOW! How time is getting away from me. This has been an exciting but busy couple of months. April was Prom and May has been Confirmation and First Communion and baseball and spring training and the Crawfish Frestival and piano recitals..............whew.....busy, fun...and I'd have it NO OTHER WAY! Kirt is keeping up with the yard, I'm keeping up with the house and if we have clean clothes....we're GOOD TO GO. That is the best thing about UNIFORMS and I am lucky that all my men are MEN IN UNIFORMS :) Speaking of uniforms Braydon made it to the District finals for the Boy Scout Rain Gutter Regatta. Here is my most recent l/0. GRUNGE=tearing, inking, scrapping, folding, bending, inking some more....tearing some more......and scrapping some more. I added a few cut up transparencies by Hambly, sanded and re-painted with crackle paint some OLD stars by Gin-X (uuugggg), Cosmo-Cricket paper, Glitz rub-ons, staples and oh yeh.....did I mention tearing, inking, scraping, bending???????????????? TFL
2 comments:
love this!!!!
cool layout..dito on the crazy busy schedule!
Post a Comment