Friday, June 13, 2008

1 REASON.............




There are so many reasons I love SBS.....most of them have to do with the intellectual and spiritual development of BSD but none the less this is one of the reasons I love..... Each morning a student leads the morning prayer over the PA system. Well....on April 1 (if only it would have been and April Fools) Kirt is driv'g BSD to school and he mentions to Kirt that it is his turn to lead the prayer......................now let me mention.....it is 7:30 and prayer is at 8:20!!!!!!!!! Kirt drops him off and calls me and mentions the above.....I freak! I am usually on top of these things and there with my camera and pen to document the moment. I was already on the road for work, the camera was with me and there was no way Kirt or I could go. So the madness began.....I called the office (school not open yet, only answering machine :(- I did leave a message) I then called the cell #'s of a couple of school administrators- no personal contact. Again, left messages. I was so happy when I got home from work and the pics were in an e-mail from SBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome is that. It turns out that the l/o is one of my FAVORITES. It has my favorites.....crunchy paper bent with paper-clip and layers......layers.........and layers of stuff!

2 comments:

Lisa Gautreau said...

I LOVE the Faith LO! The post cracks me up! You are way too much! I would have guess you would have turned the car around to catch your photo op! Hope to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at your work in awhile...always awesome!