.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Well...it's that time...time to relax, soak up some rays, and toss the dayplanner and to-do list out the window! Things have really slowed down around the Domingue house. Landon is still working at Rees Street and going to TCH for summer workouts. He and his friends have been getting together for the UFC fights, trips to the camp and just hanging out and BBQ'g. They are so fun to watch and listen to.............to be young again! And Braydon....Braydon is getting ready for his 2nd baseball camp. He is so funny- growing, growing, growing. He is so glad that one of his school buddies moved into our neighborhood. The visit and play very well together. Really, we have been having a fun relaxing time. Our pool is the best thing we've done- love it. Although we're not busy with the "rat race" ......I am busy with my scrap'g - can't slow down . This is my "let's get it done" scrap time....I am trying to get all of the school year stuff done so I don't start the new year with layouts undone. It never turns out that way but I try really hard :). The next few post will be a few of my latest. Enjoy and TFL!
1. LCW's first day of school- jr year
2. LCW and date for Jr. - Sr. Prom
3. STM vs. TCH JV scrimmage
ALL 1 PAGERS.........................THEY ARE DONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment