

Well what a week! I went watch my niece ski in Montgomery, AL last weekend . She is a member of the Tampa Bay Show Ski Team. Their team placed 1st overall and she placed 3rd in her individual competition. She is really good. I was SO HAPPY to see her. Once we left Montgomery, we headed for the coast- ORANGE BEACH. We spent the week there being complete BUMS on the beach. We would wake up - go to the beach- come in- cook by the pool- swim until dark and then go to sleep. And start the routine over the next day. I was very relaxed and enjoyed myself. The kids were great. I took plenty of pics and can't wait to sort thru them and make my picks for the scrapbooks.

2 comments:
Hey Monica,
I love the pics at the Beach! Your boys are so BIG!
Love Ya,
Dawn D
Wow! Great picture of you and your family on the beach. We went to the beach and I didn't have enough energy to get that dressed up. Next year we'll make a point to take a family picture....loved yours and Wendy's!
Post a Comment