
The [REBELS] took their football pics today and I WENT! I was able to get some nice snapshots of LCW and his friends as they stood in the blistering heat waiting for their turn. His freshman year was like yesterday..............................today he's the SENIOR PLAYER! GO #56
1 comment:
I am looking to you for football ideas... Please get busy . Tyler had his first practice of the year today and it took all i had not to get choked up seeing my little man give it his all on that field... so i can ONLY imagine what it is like to watch you senior. It is not easy these days to raise good well grounded kids with morals and respect but I can say That you my friend have done it! I will look to YOU in the years ahead for advice. You go girl ! AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Christie
Post a Comment