Thursday, October 2, 2008

Whewwwwwwww!



Hi Everyone...........I am not going to get too too excited but today (Thursday) may be my last day to work "storm duty" in New Iberia!!!!!!!!! :) I miss everyone so so much and CAN NOT WAIT to get back to my normal life. While working "storm" is fun and exciting I simply can not go ANYMORE! I have been working 7 days a week 7am-7pm (with the exception of a day or two off for Landon's Football games!) I am pooooop'd. Anyway..............I need to jet out a here and finalize a few things in New Iberia and hopefully I'll get the WORD...........

Isn't this cool.....................It's our MOBILE OFFICE.....It's like a COMMAND CENTER!

5 comments:

Tina said...

M,
I'm so glad you're nearing the end of storm work. You must be tired! Can't wait to see you and your layouts gain. I miss your inspiration.
T

Dawn said...

Oh wow...I bet you are exhausted!

Anonymous said...

hey girlie!!!! I have been asking about you but figured you were busy with the work. Can't wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Monte,
I miss you so much. Please come back. I can't wait to crop again, brainstorm with you, bitch a little and just have a good time.

Anonymous said...

I want to place a claim. I want to sue State Farm for taking you away from us for so long! Can't wait to have you back!