Wednesday, December 24, 2008

....and the stockings were hung......

Today is Christmas Eve......I am going to work for a couple of hours and then we'll be off to spend the day with KSD's family in Crowley. I am excited........I think I have everything done.


I did the Walmart thing yesterday..........uuuggghhhh......3 hours! I ran into an old friend who I had not seen in probably 20 years...........she boldly went to the customer service desk and expressed her opinion about only 6 registers being open (can you imagine......that is what they operate with when IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS TIME) and they politely told her NO ONE WANTS TO WORK and that she could work a register if she wanted. I really pray that PEOPLE come to their senses and that sooner rather than later - get that they must be a responsible citizen and work for a living. I have gone to way too many places lately where there is a shortage of employees and the ones that are there........DON'T WANT OR ACT LIKE THEY WANT TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [do you hear my frustration?]


ok......ok.....ok....[breath, breath, breath]


Now........IT'S CHRISTMAS. Where was I.........oh yeh.....I think I have everything done and we're going to my sister- n -law's today to be with KSD's family and then my family will come over to my house tomorrow. BSD is so excited about going to Midnight Mass.........I really hope he can stay up and experience it. Every year he tries (sha baby) but ends up sleeping and going on Christmas Day.

I hope everyone (looking) has a beautiful and peaceful Christmas. I'll be posting pics (from my new lens. :) so come back to visit.


MERRY CHRISTmas!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture!!!

christie Trahan said...

Monica i feel your pain but .... it is only getting worse. Parents these days are to lazy to teach their children to work so guess what ? They grow up to be lazy adults. That is a sore subject with me as well.