Ok...I found out that all I have to do is post who I am sending the Kreative Friend and Kreative Blogger posts to.........................wow, how easy was that and it only took me a few days
(hahaha). I truly want to share these with all of you gals because you are all [K]reative and funky! But for today I am going to tag...............
CHRISTIE T, CONNIE G (
maybe it'll get her to update her blog eeeehhhhh), BRANDY R. AND LISA H.
[Ladies..........all you have to do is right click-copy and then open your "new post" and paste---I think]
2 comments:
OMG Poppy!!!! Thank you for believing in me and being so supportive! I am so excited to learn and grow this year! I have such an awesome bunch of ladies to look up too and follow. Love you!
Brandy
Sorry babe but i am a computer reject... it was an act of congress just to fancy up my blog... hope u r not disappointed in me .
ct
Post a Comment