Sunday, February 22, 2009

1 more............

Here's the deal.................I have been scrapbooking since LCW was 3 (well....this kind of scrapbooking ....the buying too much stuff scrapbooking......I really have ALWAYS been a scrapbooker) and I always wanted to have ALL his books laid out at his graduation party. Well guess what? That is is ONLY 2 1/2 months away. I don't usually have as many pages for him in a year like I am having this year....SENIOR YEAR.....BUSY-BUSY-BUSY and there I am photographing it all.

Why am I telling you this....I don't think I mean to tell it to you....I think I mean to convince myself of the 1 pagers I have been doing..........................

Let's just say that these days I am a DOCUMENTING SCRAPPER........................
some of these subjects are not what I would normally do..............but who can resist passing a child's door .... @ 11 pm in the middle of books, notes and food............ these moments come and go all too quickly!

Peace be among us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your new look on your blog! Also love the layout! I see you used the new Teresa Collins transparency. Good job!

Tina said...

What a great way to memorialize your son's senior year. I just love a simple snapshot of daily living.

Anonymous said...

you go girl!!!