Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I don't know about you but Valentine's Day on a weekend is a little strange for me. It does not feel right. And today was even stranger because it was just me and BSD. KSD was working and LCW (now that he's 18) is in New Orleans (yes! NEW ORLEANS) watching his best friend ins the STATE WRESTLING MEET.
I called him early and wished him Happy Valentine's day and KSD is taking me (and BSD) to dinner this evening. I did, however, do the Valentine breakfast thing for BSD. He woke up to the dining room table and my China all decked out with RED and candles. He sat at the head of the table and really thought he was the stuff. He was adorable when he said........."mom.....EVERYTHING tastes better on fine china." And then we made a toast.
Doing things like this makes me soooooooooooooo HAPPY. I love to see the look on my children's faces when I give them ME.......
I tend to get wrapped up in my own thing sometimes.................like scrap'g...a lot! and organizing what does not need organizing.......go figure and then I tend to NOT HAVE TIME. But at last weekends worship Fr. Breaux stated this....TIME IS NOT FOUND IT IS MADE. This has resonated with me all week. When something is IMPORTANT (like children-friendships-romances-etc...) you HAVE to make the time.
Live, Laugh, Love



Peace be among us!

1 comment:

christie Trahan said...

Sounds nice.... cute pic!