Monday, March 9, 2009

TM MegaCrop-Paris

The crop room
TM employees with Jenni Bowlin

TM employees
I haven't written in a while.............why? Because I have been helping Janet with her Mega Crop that was held this past weekend. What a BLAST! I think it was a huge success and the feedback I've been receiving from attendees was that it was 'THE BEST MEGA CROP, EVER". Our team really worked their booties off and it was ALL worth it. The ladies that attended were FABULOUS! I so enjoyed walking around meeting them and seeing their layouts. The room was filled with TALENT- pure talent. We laughed, we danced...we cried....we scrapped, we moaned, we groaned, we laughed some more, oh yeah and we ate................I will have to detox my body this week from fast food-added preservatives.........nothing but whole grain, veggies and fruit for the rest of the week (thank you Lisa Johnson for all the good advice!) Then there was Jenni Bowlin.......oh my.......she was great; so down to earth. I loved watching the dynamics between Matt and Amy and her........................AMAZING...simply AMAZING!


The weekend was .....simply the best!

Next year..............IT'S CROPPIN TIME IN HOLLYWOOD!



......peace be among us!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a blast!!!! I had a great time and from what I have heard, everyone else did as well!!! I had so much fun taking the Jenni Bowlin class with you!

Wendy said...

hey mon, it was awesome but i think we need to do the throwing thing all throughout the weekend, that to me was the best part...fun fun fun....work work work!!!

Lisa F. Hebert said...

Hi Monica,
I posted on my blog about the weekend. It was AWESOME!!!!!! I know its a lot of work for all of you but it was FABULOUS!!!

Lisa Fruge Johnson said...

Hey new friend! I had a great time at the crop getting to know you! You are one of those people that others always want to be around. You are a GREAT organizer and a Hoot to be around. See ya soon.

Tina said...

Monica,
Thank you for all the work and organizing that went into TM Mega Crop. This was the best yet! You are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

The Mega Crop was MEGA AWESOME!
You did a fantastic job and thank you for your efforts!

I'm spoiled now - I don't want to attend any of the other crops sponsored by others. TM rocks!! I cannot wait until next year!