Yes....I felt like it was my first time! I have not scrapbooked since before March...OMG! I felt like I was creating this with 2 left hands and the right side of my brain.....but I did it. I have also been playing with pics on my new MAC and trying to get my scraproom organized. I have "stuff" all over. Since March...let's see, I have had a son graduate, move out the house, husband have 2 surgeries, younger son enter 4th grade, brother find out being sent back to Iraq.... changed from a PC to a MAC, broke my camera, piecing together another one (I am holding off to get a new one with the new "full frame" technology...well, kinda waiting for the price to come down...uuugggh which means all NEW lenses)....and let's see.....started running, playing the guitar and having a ball celebrating "40" birthdays with all my peeps.
Landon & some of his friends playing in the pool in the RAIN!


5 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I clicked on your blog thinking just maybe she is back! YEAH!!!!!!!! Love the layout..Still the same grungy girl. Welcome back!!!!!!
Call me about Wed.............
love Ya!
I hit the jackpot! I checkout your blog all the time...what a surprise to see you've posted. I've truly missed you and your work. So much is going on in your life. Hopefully you'll return to posting and scrapping on a regular basis. Love ya!
Hey! Scrapbooking again!!! Love your layout. I also love the paper! You got a Mac? Did you get a laptop? How do you like it? It takes awhile to get use to, but it's really a nice change.
So great to see your layout! Looks Awewsome!
k
HEY m,
OMG!! well, you haven't missed a lick! still fabulous l/o as always!!:)
miss ya bunches and hey, glad to hear you are a convert to a mac!! you are gonna love it! running??? glad its you and not me-- i'll stick to the inside group stuff!! ha ha ha ha
hope to see ya soon
miss ya
m
Post a Comment