I had a really neat day. I woke up before everyone else and it was a cool, beautiful morning. I put the coffee brewing and opened up the windows and the scrap room. I was able to create a couple of layouts; One from Lan's Sr Homecoming [yes, I am still a little behind.....] and one for Bray (I'll post later....I changed my mind about something and need to work on it a little bit).
I also made Halloween treat bags for the neighborhood kids.
Landon's Sr. Year HOMECOMING. All the kids came to our house before the dance to take pics. I had to laugh when I grabbed my Rustoleum can of metallic silver spray paint to make the flowers and backside of the paper match....
Simple Halloween treat bags using leftover Halloween paper, present curly ribbon and zip-lock bags.
peace be among us......

No comments:
Post a Comment