Saturday, December 4, 2010

[sometimes you have to scrap the backside]

I love to take pictures.  What I love more than that is to look at them.  I love to let my memory take over - to take me back to that moment almost like being there; surrounded by the sounds, sights and smells......  that is the case with the photo in this l/o.  This is my youngest son, Braydon.  We often go to the local coffee shop [COFFEE BREAK] and hangout.  We both love coffee and we both love....well we just love;  we love a lot of things.  He is an inquisitive lad...that Braydon ... so when I saw him at the bookcase.....well,  it was a moment that defined him (and the musical instrument to his right made it a perfect description)  When I look at this picture it takes me back to being surrounded by the warm comforting aroma of freshly ground coffee beans and the oh so sweet memory of my young man "thirsty" for knowledge.........  

12x12 & 4x6 border  is K & Company Wild Saffron collection; misc flowers w/ copper brads in center; bling is by Prima; quote is from Fancy Pants All Fall collection; scotch tape to hold together dictionary page- BOOK from 1940 Webster Dictionary

peace be among us....

No comments: