These came out great! Love the vacation one--makes me want to run off to the beach now!! And I did the same thing on Good Friday--My problem was I chatted a bit too much!!! :)
Monica The vacation layout is great!! (as usual) Love the photo editing on the circus pics!! I wish i could find time to post... actually my stuff really has not been that great lately. will try to pull something out of my hat soon.
4 comments:
great layouts!!!!
These came out great! Love the vacation one--makes me want to run off to the beach now!! And I did the same thing on Good Friday--My problem was I chatted a bit too much!!! :)
Monica,
What a beautiful and stunning layout.
Hope you're cropping Friday night.
Tina
Monica
The vacation layout is great!! (as usual) Love the photo editing on the circus pics!!
I wish i could find time to post... actually my stuff really has not been that great lately. will try to pull something out of my hat soon.
Christie A.K.A ** Poka
Post a Comment