Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mega Crop-------last YEAR!



I could not sleep (what's new) so I did this starting at 3AM this morning. I had no idea what I was going to do so I just started pulling out of my "already purchased @ TREASURED MEMORIES" stash.
Oh, and here's a first.....I jotted down the products I used (thanks Heather B. for the idea to keep a pad handy). Here is goes: Products Used: Basic Grey c/s and flourish rub-ons, a small cut of polka dot Fancy Pants paper, Prima flowers & Say it in Crystals rhinestone flourishes, Doodlebug individual jewels, Bisous chipboard flourishes, and here's WHAT MAKES IT MINE....MY HANDWRITING ON NOTEPAD PAPER WITH FINE POINT SHARPIE-DISTRESSED WITH VERSA MAGIC AND of course CRUMPLED! And finally, thank you Mrs. Tina for the [MONICA] FILM STRIP-IT FINISHED THE PAGE!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great layout!!!!

Tina said...

Monica,

I just love your layout. It's truly you.

Tina

christie Trahan said...

At least when u cant sleep u get something creative done... i just look at the ceiling.
go girl

christie

p.s. cute lo