Hi everyone.........it seems like I am always BUSY and making excuses. I don't need an excuse for not posting everyday. I am living life so I can have something to post! Anyway....I have been getting Christmas preparations under way. Before we started decorating and gift buying my entire family (yes even my boys) attended a mission at our church in order to do the [right] kind of preparations...........it was a Mission about the real meaning of Christmas and how to apply it to our everyday life. There are many things that I learned and am TRYING to live but the one thing I want to share with everyone I love (and maybe don't love so much) is this........
Become a humble receiver of God's grace, and you'll become the most generous giver of gifts this world has ever seen! I pray: Lord, I give you all the stress of this season. Fill me with the lightness of your Spirit! Thank you, Jesus, for being my rock and my redeemer!
MERRY CHRISTMAS
1 comment:
Thank you for your encouraging words. I read a poem at the Faith Crop that talks about having the spirit of Christmas all year long. It is posted on my Blog. Love your snow pictures. Have an awesome weekend and a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment