Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Hi- wow! It has been a while since I have posted. Our family has sooooooo much going on and we're HAVING A BLAST. Kirt had to work today so it was just me and "my guys". We began our day worshiping our LORD AND SAVIOR and then ate candy, played WII and inbetween the strong winds and showers I scrubbed my patio and rearranged the funiture..............
I hope everyone had a wonderful day rejoicing in our RISEN LORD.

Braydon and his Easter basket

Me and Bray

Me and Landon

...peace be among us

5 comments:

Tina said...

Welcome back! I've missed seeing your pics and layouts. Your boys are handsome.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures!

christie Trahan said...

Hey my friend..... Thank You for all of your help on the phone the other day! It has been an emotional roller-coaster for the past year. And as always I try to be the rock for all... but it was starting to crumble then we received our miracle! Suzie is going to be ok!!!! The Dr's have pinpointed the source of her infection, they now have her on the correct treatment and she is improving by the minute! God Is better than good he is great. Thanks again
love ya
christie

Patti said...

What a beautiful lady you are! I miss you at Treasured Memories, where have you been?

Patti Petro