Monday, May 4, 2009

Coming to an end....

Today begins Landon's final exam schedule. In 3 days he'll be finished with high school. I'm living the words of a beautiful song by Christian Artist, Mark Harris; "I'll have tears as you take off but I'll cheer as you fly" uuggghhhh It is so bittersweet!
A pic I took in the back yard
Pics @ the bayou downtown
Prom: Lan and Alyssa
Me and Lan
Thanks for looking!
...peace be among us








4 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful! I know that this is an emotional time for you. Glad to see you posted. Miss seeing you and your work.

Husband said...

Your creativity and photography skills never cease to amaze me. Pic's are awesome but you had so much to work with and look you are on the other side of the camera in one, Did I have to put my beer down to take that it?

Melissa Fournet said...

m,
fabulous pics! yes, you will survive and you will continue to watch change and grow up!
miss ya
m

christie Trahan said...

Well babe..... My heart goes out to you. Tomorrow night Raven graduates from Kindergarten so i can only imagine what you are feeling. Just know that you have done a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH AND BY the way....... I am a proud moma of a Ninth Grader!!!!!!!!!