Friday, September 10, 2010

HAPPY-Does getting back to Scrap'n have something to do with it?

Hello!  What a Wonderful World! Life is Good!  Last night hubby & I attended the inaugural meeting of "Parent's for Light"- Awesome!  Thank you!  It is program started by our Church, St. Bernard Catholic, and is aimed at restoring and strengthening family values and offering "tools" to accomplish such.  There were soooo many people there.  Our community is being blessed!

Anyhoo.....I scrapped with my friend, Christie, last Monday.  It was good; very good.  We took a road trip to Lafayette and then just hung out and scrapped.  She is a hoot!  As you well know I am VERY behind on scrappin.  I spent Sunday organizing (again, heheeeeheee) and ordering pics.  I so need to finish Landon's Senior Year....  So instead of getting more behind than I already am...I did a couple of Braydon's current pages...that way I'LL NEVER BE FURTHER BEHIND THAN I ALREADY AM! Oh what a concept.  

On Saturday before school started Braydon had to go get his football gear.  It was so neat...they had stations set up w/ dad's fitting the players for their helmet, pads, pants etc...then Mrs. Michelle registered their equipment--we were in and out in a flash. GO CRUSADERS!


These are his traditional 1st day pics; taken in the same spot they have been taken since Pre-K.  I read an article that said you should take this photo in the same spot every year.....


Have a sweet sweet day and
Peace Out!

No comments: